Thursday, August 16, 2012

Yummo Tuna Salad

I've got to be honest and tell you that I'm not much of a Betty Crocker...  I know, I know.  Hard to believe.  But, it's true!  So when I come across one of my own concoctions that is actually pleasant to digest, I try to take note.  This one won the gold, in my opinion... and it's easy as heck, too!

Take all the following ingredients and mix 'em up in a bowl:

1 can chunk light tuna (BumbleBee if you're an Ace Ventura fan like us - "BumbleBee Tuna!")
2/3 cup mayo
2 tsp. deli mustard
2 Tbsp white vinegar
1 medium apple - cored & chopped (I used an organic Red Delicious because they're my fave)


Serve on bagel, toast, crackers, whatever!  It's tangy & sweet and makes me salivate just thinking about it!  Sorry for the mental picture, but you'll know what I mean when you try it.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment